Versatile Digital Mixer with Powerful Recording Capabilities
The PreSonus StudioLive 24 digital mixing console/recorder represents the third generation of the acclaimed StudioLive series, and it's just as capable in the studio as it is for live sound. The revamped signal processing workflow provides vintage-style EQ and compression for every channel. You've got 32 PreSonus XMAX recallable preamps onboard, 25 touch-sensitive motorized faders, and a built-in SD card slot for multitrack recording and virtual soundchecks. Artists have full control over their own monitor mixes via the free QMix app, and the included UC Surface 2 touch-control software, Capture recording software, and Studio One Artist DAW software equip you for recording, mixing and mastering. For live sound and studio recording, the PreSonus StudioLive 24 stands out in its class.
Three options for multitrack recording
The PreSonus StudioLive 24 gives you three efficient options for multitrack recording. A built-in SD card recorder allows you to record all inputs simultaneously, and you can also play back from the SD card to do virtual soundchecks without a computer. You can also connect to a computer via USB for 38 channels of recording and playback. And the StudioLive 24 supports AVB over Ethernet too, allowing for 55 channels of recording and playback.
Pristine XMAX preamps for sound reinforcement and recording
Simply put, the 32 Class A XMAX preamps onboard the StudioLive 24 sound like they belong in the studio. Their high headroom and low noise floor deliver extremely clean and clear sound you simply wouldn't expect from a live console. And mic preamp settings are fully recallable, which is a huge time saver when you mix or record the same band or show on a regular basis.
PreSonus StudioLive 24 Digital Mixing Console/Recorder Features:
- 24-channel digital mixing console with built-in SD card recorder
- Record and play back up to 38 channels via USB, or up to 55 channels via AVB Ethernet
- Built-in SD card support for multitrack recording and virtual soundchecks
- Fully-recallable XMAX preamps with ultra-low noise floor
- 25 touch-sensitive motorized faders allow you to mix with precision
- 24 DCA groups help you manage complex productions with high channel counts
- Four internal effects buses
- Support for insert effects on up to four channels
- Fat Channel processing provides vintage EQ and compression options for each channel
- Better visual feedback than ever, with full-color touchscreen and channel scribble strips
- Advanced scene management helps you manage complex mixing tasks more efficiently
- 16 Flex Mixes can be used as Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes
- Bluetooth wireless streaming makes it easy to play music from a smartphone or tablet
- Software package includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software (Mac/PC/iOS), Capture recording software (Mac/PC), Studio One Artist DAW software (Mac/PC), QMix personal monitoring app (iOS/Android)