The ACT 3B-Series wireless systems are single and dual channel UHF frequency agile diversity systems that are affordable without sacrificing features and performance. The ACT-311B/ACT-32T is a UHF frequency agile single channel half rack receiver with a ACT-32T bodypack wireless transmitter and includes a MU-53LX cardioid condenser lavalier microphone.
- Available on bands 5NC (542-566MHz) and 9NA (904-928MHz)
- EIA standard 1/2U metal rack-mountable receiver
- Stable PLL circuit. Auto Scan function allows quick search for an interference-free working channel from 112 preset channels under 10 groups. Up to 8 channels in group 11 can be saved and recalled within 961 user-defined frequencies
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- Advanced diversity technology for optimum reception range reduces signal dropouts and the “PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuits prevent noise interference
- Backlit LCD is lit in green indicates the receiver is in working mode when it detects an incoming signal or buttons are touched. The display dims automatically when the receiver is idle for about 10 seconds
- Balanced XLR / unbalanced 1/4 " audio output jack, output level switch and DC input are on the rear panel. One mixed-output switch is available for dual-channel receivers
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level
- Increase sensitivity to extend receiving range; decrease the sensitivity to reduce interference
- Receiver provides bias for booster where MIPRO antenna systems can be added for extended receiving range and stability
- DC input jack accepts 12~15V power supply
- Lightweight, compact size with sturdy plastic housing
- Bodypack controls features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and status
- Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation
- Mute button with remote-control jack for easy activation of mute function
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver’s frequency by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function
- Can directly match to high-low input impedance for microphone or guitar without switching
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector for lavaliere / headworn mics and guitar
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position
- High-efficiency circuitry design provides 12~14 hours of operation from 2 AA batteries (depending on the battery quality)
MU-53LX LAVALIERE MICROPHONE
- The MU-53LX features high dynamic range characteristic and sustains up to 142 dB SPL with 1% T.H.D.
- Supplied with 4-pin mini XLR and fits all MIPRO bodypack transmitters.
- Featuring a smooth, warm, natural sound.
- Available in black.
- Ideal for theater, houses of worship and educational applications.